Solar energy helps maintain the balance of saving the environment and our energy usage. With the help of the government rebate to enhance the growth of the large scale solar energy, we can create employment opportunities Australia wide and quickly change Australia’s energy scenario. It is also very important that Australia needs to address the problem for the climate change issues to the global world and doing it as quick as it can be done in a well and faster way. The whole solar industry is ready for all the utility solar scale to reduce carbon pollution in the atmosphere. Payback period is also very less so in the other way it will be the most economical for the day by day use of solar power systems with compare to other electricity systems. The more and maximum use of the solar energy will help to reduce global warming and the green house effect which will definitely solve the water crisis by making it a very healthy environment.
- Maintain a healthy environment and help to reduce air pollution and make the air fresh and clean
- Reduce fuel imports, and promote the green energy sector
- Increase the energy scenario and reduce the risk of fuel-price volatility
- Very economical, Less maintenance & increase property value
- Government rebates & less expense of same amount of electricity consumption
- Carbon credit, Reduction in Diesel Consumption, Drastic reduction in carbon
- Help to reduce the global warming and reduce the pollution